Oh to be such a lady!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

School!!

Last week was my first week of school. It was also the least stressful week of school I have ever had. I normally take 15 credits and work part time. This semester is 5 credits online and partime job. I was going to USU and now I am going to BYU online (yes I am a "betrayer"). I am really excited about this semester, because... 1. it will be easier then normal (I think) 2. It was deffinately cheaper! 3. BYU basis so much of its education around the Gospel!! Isn't that wonderful? to learn through the gospel!!
 This week one of the assignments was reading some chapters by Henry B. Eyring (who I am related to). It was about gaining a "higher education" and about the competitive world we live in. It was kind of a scary read! It made me realize how hard I have to work to be successful in my education and career!! I have a hard time in school so for me to be successful I am gonna have to live and breath school, once I start taking more credits again! This weeks I have done alright and hopefully I will keep my grades better and better!
I think this BYU program is one of the main reasons I need to be here. I know Heavenly Father wants me to get all the education I can. I was having a hard time in USU and not being as succesful as I would like. I think this new school and new start will bring up my motivation again. I know I was beginning to loose and about ready to give up. I hope I will keep having this desire and I don't get burnt out again!!! 
Heavenly Father presents us with so many oppertunities, and He provides us with ways to learn and grow. I sometimes have a hard time recognizing the things though. I hope I get better at noticing those things, at being spiritually prepared and aware. I want to be able to feel the Holy Ghost and my Saviors love much more then I have been.
I am so grateful for the oppertunity He has presented me with in this school. I feel like this school will be a great and better way for me personally to get my education. I have been struggling to much in school and it has been so frusterating!! I really hope I can do better. I have been trying so hard in the past to do good in school, and without success. Maybe with a new approach I can do better. I hope that I can meet the goals that I have been working on for ages that I seem to not be able to reach.
This is going to be an interesting semester!! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment