Oh to be such a lady!

Friday, September 9, 2011

New Blogger

I usually keep people up to date with statuses on facebook. BUT I think that is less detail and I know some of my relatives want MORE detail. I like to write and am happy to oblige. Right now I am living in Chula Vista California. I am a part time nanny and part time student. I will be starting school on 09/12/11, I am so so stoked for this!! I haven't been to school in ages, and I am so excited to be learning and growing. This will be a great challenge to start up!  and yet a simpler one because I normally go to school full time so hopefully school grades will be easier to maintain!
I was nannying in New York this spring so moving here to California has been quite a different experience. Especially because before I nannied full time and am now going only part time. I have been so blessed to be able to live and participate in two wonderful families! I hope that I am a good influence in their lives as they have been in mine.
Adjusting to new enviroments and new people is always a challenge. My biggest challenge right now is building up friendships, and a social life. But I am up for this challenge, and I hope people are open to getting to know me and are patient with me as I learn to adjust in this new place!! I have been missing my family more, then when I am usually away. I think it is because my last time with them during this summer, I saw how OLD my siblings are getting. STOP GROWING it makes me sad I want them to forever stay young and small. But then I also find that my relationship with them is stronger. I know now that we can have mature conversations , and they are some of my best friends. I am so truly grateful for my brothers and sisters and I miss them so much!!
I am sort of just babbling now, it is weird starting up a blog!! But I am excited even if no one reads this it will be my "journal" of sorts.  Yep life is full of little adventures even if its just learning how to blog!
Happy day to all!!!
Clancy

2 comments:

  1. I think a blog is about babbling. But babbling for the benefit of others. I'm so happy you get to go to school again! What classes are you taking? And Mike and I want to visit so-Cal so you can be one of our stops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clancy, I am so excited for you! I think a blog is a wonderful idea you have so much to offer and are so wonderful please keep up the good work and let me know how things are going!
    - Gracie <3

    ReplyDelete